Garlic Fried Rice Recipe: Essentially, an improvised Chinese fried rice recipe with a generous amount of garlic flavor. It is typically prepared and served with a variety of Manchurian gravy recipes, but it can also be served with Indian curries. It’s also a great lunch box or tiffin box recipe because it doesn’t require any additional side dishes.
Garlic preparation Making fried rice is similar to making Veg Fried Rice, but there is a slight difference. This small change makes a big difference in the overall taste and flavor of this fried rice – finely chopped garlic is stir-fried until it is faintly or slightly burnt and then mixed with rice or rice is mixed with it.
Fried rice is a popular Indo-Chinese cuisine recipe that can be prepared and served for lunch or dinner. In general, it is made with rice as the main ingredient and other seasonings and herbs for flavor. However, there are numerous variations to this simple fried rice, one of which is the burnt garlic fried rice recipe.
Additionally, some additional tips, suggestions, and variations to the burnt garlic fried rice recipe First and foremost, I used leftover rice in this recipe. Because they are dry and free of moisture, they can be easily stir-fried with sauces and condiments. You can also use freshly cooked rice, but make sure to let it cool before using it. Second, for this recipe, I used long grain basmati rice.
Basmati isn’t required, but it makes the dish look more elegant. You can also use sona masuri, jasmine rice, or ponni rice. Finally, if you want to make it spicier, either add slit green chilies directly to the sauce or increase the amount of white pepper.
And you can also visit other categories such as:
Garlic Fried Rice Recipe Card:
Garlic Fried Rice Recipe
- 2 tbsp oil
- 10-12 clove garlic (sliced)
- 1 inch ginger (finely chopped)
- 2 chilli (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp spring onion (chopped)
- 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 carrot (chopped)
- 1/2 capsicum (finely chopped)
- 1o-15 beans (chopped)
- 3 tbsp sweet corn
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp cabbage (shredded)
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 cups cooked rice
- First, heat 2 tbsp oil in a large wok. Add 10 -12 garlic cloves and cook until golden brown and crunchy.
- Stir in 1 inch ginger, 2 chilies, and 2 tbsp spring onion.
- Now add 1/2 onion and stir fry until the onions are slightly shrivelled.
- Stir in 1/2 carrots, 1/2 capsicums, 10-15 beans, and 3 tbsp sweet corn until the vegetables are crunchy.
- Make sure not to overcook the vegetables or they will become mushy.
- Make a space in the middle and add 2 tbsp chilli sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce, and 1 tbsp vinegar.
- Stir until the sauces are thoroughly combined.
- Add 3 tbsp cabbage, 1/2 tsp pepper powder, and 1/2 tsp salt Stir fry just a little.
- Add 4 cup cooked rice, 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Stir fry until everything is well combined but the rice is not broken.
- Finally, stir in 2 tablespoons spring onion and serve burnt garlic fried rice.
- To begin, make sure to use leftover rice; otherwise, the rice will be sticky.
- To make it more nutritious, add vegetables of your choice.
- Furthermore, stir fry on high heat to achieve the burnt flavour found in street food.
- To make a large batch, simply double or triple the recipe.
- You can add whatever vegetables you want. You can also use button or cremini mushrooms.
- Finally, when served slightly spicy, the burnt garlic fried rice recipe is delicious.
Is garlic used in fried rice?
Burnt garlic fried rice is a popular and delicious Indo-Chinese fried rice dish made with basmati rice, mixed vegetables, soy sauce, pepper, and a lot of garlic. This garlic rice is widely available in Chinese restaurants and takeaways throughout India. If desired, stir fry the onions, vegetables, and rice first.
What are the advantages of garlic rice?
It has numerous health benefits, owing primarily to a compound known as “allicin.” It is high in nutrients but low in calories. Garlic is said to lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels.
Is garlic rice good for losing weight?
Lehsun is also used to suppress appetite. It helps to suppress unnecessary cravings and keeps you full for a long time. Garlic and fat-burning are linked, according to a study published in the Journal of Nutrition. It contains compounds that have been shown to stimulate the fat-burning process.
Is garlic considered a superfood?
If you overindulged in high-fat foods over the holidays, this could be the superfood you need. Garlic contains allicin, a sulfur compound that gives it its distinctive odor. Allicin promotes the elimination of cholesterol from the body and aids in the reduction of unhealthy fats.
If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate the recipe and comment how it was 🙂 You can also Sign up for my email newsletter for more delicious vegetarian recipes.