Oats Laddu Recipe: Healthy Oats Ladoos made with Rolled Oats, Nuts, and Jaggery Powder. These ladoos are gluten-free, made with very little ghee, and contain no artificial sugar. Ideal for those who are gluten intolerant. A delicious and healthy way to feed oats to children.
Make it for festivals, school snacks for kids, or for yourself to satisfy sudden hunger pangs. A high-energy snack or a sweet treat to share with your loved ones on festive and special occasions.
Whenever there is a special occasion, most of us, regardless of culture or country of origin, celebrate with something sweet.
Atta ke laddoo, also known as Pinni, is a rich and delicious Indian sweet. I’ve been eating it since I was a child. It’s a traditional recipe for nut ladoo. Our twist is to make oats laddu with jaggery. Adding oatmeal or jau to atta pinni boosts the nutritional value of the dish. In addition, we made the Oats laddu recipe with jaggery, so there is no added refined sugar. You can, however, make this with the same amount of sugar. When you want to eat something sweet, this is one of the simplest recipes. Nonetheless, it is beneficial.
Diwali, in particular, is a time when we gorge ourselves on sweets. We, on the other hand, feel guilty about eating too many of them. We should not, in fact. In the past, sweets were made with nuts and ghee to help prevent dry skin and hair in the winter. Diwali is usually celebrated in late October or early November. The days become colder, and you require more energy to stay warm. Consuming them in moderation is not harmful. Make sure you exercise if you are very particular. Making oats and dry fruit ladoo allows you to consume oatmeal on a regular basis while also enjoying sweet celebrations. Both jaggery and nuts help to increase iron levels in the body. It’s a great recipe for when the weather starts to cool down in the winter. Including such ingredients in your diet can help boost your immunity and body heat.
In addition, some tips, suggestions, and variations for a perfect and moist oats ladoo recipe are provided. First and foremost, I dry roasted the oats in a low flame before using them. This helps to remove the raw flavour while also increasing the aroma of the oats. However, you must be careful not to darken or burn it. Second, you can use jaggery instead of sugar in the same recipe. The jaggery option may be healthier, but it may not produce the same texture and sweetness. Finally, instead of using only, you can combine it with roasted peanuts, cashews, pistachios, and walnuts. In addition, ghee-roasted raisins can be sprinkled on top of each laddu.
And you can also visit other categories such as:
Oats Laddu Recipe Card:
Oats Laddu Recipe
- 2 cups rolled oats powdered using a grinder
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 3/4 cup dry fruits
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup powdered jaggery/palm sugar/raw sugar
- Dry roast the oats flour in a pan for 10 minutes on low heat, or until the rawness is gone.
- Stir constantly to prevent the flour from burning.
- Remove to a dish/plate to cool completely.
- Combine ghee, dry fruits, and desiccated coconut in a mixing bowl.
- After a few minutes of vigorous mixing, remove from the heat.
- Mix in the powdered sugar or jaggery thoroughly.
- Make equal-sized laddoos or balls out of the mixture before it cools.
- Keep it in an airtight container.
- Add powdered sugar or buraa instead of jaggery powder (tagaar).
- To begin, use coarse oats to achieve the grainy ladoo prepared by halwai.
- You can also add nuts of your choice for a crunchy bite.
- Use homemade ghee for a richer flavour and a longer shelf life.
- Finally, for the oats ladoo recipe, roast the oats on a low flame until aromatic and golden brown.
What kind of oats should we use?
To make this nut ladoo, you can use any type of rolled oats or steel cut.
How many calories does Laddu oats have?How to burn 105 calories that come from Oats and Mixed Nuts Ladoo?
|Value per per ladoo||% Daily Values|
You can also make variations on the oats ke laddu recipe above. Make ragi oats laddu or oats laddu with dates. If you don’t have jaggery on hand, this will help you avoid using white sugar. To make oats coconut ladoo, add some coconut, or flaxseeds to make oats flax seed ladoo. Making your own oats makhana ladoo recipe is another great way to personalise it. All ingredients, whether ragi, lotus seeds, flax seeds, or coconut, can contribute to the nutrient profile. If desired, season with cardamom powder or sesame seeds.
You can keep them at room temperature in a steel or airtight container.
If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate the recipe and comment how it was You can also Sign up for my email newsletter for more delicious vegetarian recipes.