Paneer Pizza Recipe: Essentially, this is an Indian take on the popular Italian Paneer pizza recipe, flavoured with marinated tikka sauce and paneer. The recipe is very similar to the one served at the Indian Pizza Hut centre, with a thick crust. The same recipe can also be made with wheat flour instead of maida or all-purpose flour.
This Paneer Pizza Recipe is a tasty and delectable homemade paneer pizza with paneer and mixed vegetables as toppings. The shared recipe demonstrates how to make pizza dough and then bake the pizza in an oven. I always use homemade pizza sauce for the sauce. You can also use store-bought tomato pizza sauce.
One of the most popular Indian pizza recipes, served with paneer tikka. The credit goes to the indian pizza hut menu, which was introduced with the inception of Pizza Hut in India. The other paneer option on the pizza hut menu is the peppy paneer pizza, which is also very popular.
The tikka pizza recipe has become popular in India and around the world. As a result, there are numerous flavours and variations to this fusion pizza recipe. In addition to paneer tikka pizza, there are mushroom tikka pizza, chicken tikka pizza, and even aloo tikka pizza recipes. The procedure is basically the same as any traditional pizza recipe, but the toppings are different. Pizza is topped with marinated paneer cubes, diced onions, and capsicum. After adding the paneer cubes, the pizza base is topped with a generous amount of mozzarella cheese, and the paneer pizza is ready.
In addition, there are some important tips and suggestions for making a perfect paneer pizza recipe. First and foremost, in this recipe, I have only used paneer cubes in the marination process. However, this recipe is easily expanded, and mushrooms and aloo can be added to the marination process. Second, the pizza base is usually made with maida flour. However, if you are gluten intolerant, prepare the same with a wheat flour base. Finally, I baked the pizza in a traditional oven, but the paneer tikka pizza can also be made on a tawa. For more information, see my tawa pizza.
And you can also visit other categories such as:
Paneer Pizza Recipe Card:
Paneer Pizza Recipe
To Make Pizza Dough:
- 1/2 cup water (warm)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 2 cups maida / plain flour / refined flour
- 2+1 tbsp+tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
Marination for paneer tikka:
- 1/2 cup curd / yogurt ( thik )
- 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric / haldi
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 capsicum (red & green, sliced)
- 1/2 onion (petals)
- 15 cubes paneer / cottage cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kasuri methi / dry fenugreek leaves (crushed)
- 3 tbsp pizza sauce
- ▢few jalapeno
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/4 tsp mixed herbs
- ▢few olives
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
Recipe for making pizza dough:
- To begin, combine 1/2 cup warm water, 1 teaspoon sugar, and 1 teaspoon dry yeast in a large mixing bowl.
- Allow the yeast to activate while you rest.
- 2 cup maida, 2 tbsp olive oil, and 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine all of the ingredients thoroughly.
- Add more water as needed and knead the dough.
- Knead the dough until it is smooth and soft.
- Form the dough into a ball by tucking it in. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Also, grease the sides of the bowl with olive oil to keep the dough from sticking.
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap or plastic wrap and set aside for 2 hours.
Marination for paneer tikka:
- First, place 1/2 cup curd in a large mixing bowl.
- Also add 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder, 1/4 teaspoon garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt
- With the aid of a whisk, thoroughly combine the ingredients.
- Now add 1/2 capsicum (red and green), 1/2 onion, and 15 cubes paneer.
- Mix in 1 tsp olive oil and 1/2 tsp kasuri methi.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, making sure the paneer is well marinated.
Recipe for paneer tikka pizza:
- After 2 hours, the dough has raised and doubled in size, indicating that it has been well fermented.
- Punch the dough with your fist to let the air out.
- Divide the dough into two balls and tuck them together.
- Place the dough on a pizza plate or tray that has been dusted with flour. For a crunchier texture, substitute cornmeal.
- Stretch the dough with both hands to flatten it.
- further, leaving a cm or more of space and making a dent This aids in the fluffiness of the crust.
- Then, using a fork, prick the centre of the dough to prevent the pizza base from fluffing up like chapati.
- additionally, generously spread pizza sauce over the top, leaving the sides slightly uncovered.
- top with prepared paneer tikka marinade, leaving the mixture behind
- Place a few jalapeos and olives on top. and 1/4 tsp chilli flakes, 1/4 tsp mixed herbs
- then sprinkle 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese over the top
- Brush olive oil on the sides of the pizza crust to make it crisper and golden brown.
- Bake for another 15-20 minutes in a preheated oven at 500 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 to 250 degrees Celsius.
- Finally, top the paneer tikka pizza with chilli flakes and oregano.
- First, bake the pizza on the tawa. Refer to the recipe for how to make pizza on a tawa.
- In addition, add mushrooms or vegetables of your choice to the marinade.
- Freeze any leftover dough in an airtight container or zip lock bag that has been oiled. Dough can be kept fresh for at least a month.
- Also, knead the dough thoroughly; otherwise, the pizza will be chewy.
- Finally, bake the homemade paneer tikka pizza in a hot preheated oven; otherwise, the pizza base will be raw.
How many calories are in paneer pizza?
632 caloric units
How many calories are in a Tandoori Paneer Pizza? A Tandoori Paneer Pizza contains 632 calories. Carbohydrates account for 197 calories, proteins for 97 calories, and fat accounts for the remaining 328 calories.
Is pizza vegetarian or nonvegetarian?
Pizza is now a vegetarian food (it’s not vegan, because it has cheese on it, but you already knew that). And pizza, without a doubt, tastes delicious. It makes no difference how nutritious that one food is.
Can a vegetarian eat cheese pizza?
While animal rennet is used in some cheeses, this enzyme can also be derived from vegetables and microbials. Because many European cheeses are still made with animal rennet, some vegetarians skip the Parmesan and other cheeses on their pie. So, in general, vegetarians can eat plain cheese pizza.
What is the English name for Tikka?
Etymology. Tikka is a Punjabi word that has frequently been combined with the Urdu word masala, with the combined word originating in UK English. The word is derived from the Turkic word tikkü, which means “piece” or “chunk.”
What’s the distinction between tikka and tandoori?
The primary distinction between tandoori and tikka dishes is that tikka is made from small pieces of protein speared by a skewer. Chicken tikka, for example, are marinated boneless chicken pieces on a skewer, whereas tandoori chicken can be a whole chicken or large chicken pieces on a skewer.
What is the calorie count of a slice of paneer pizza?
A Tandoori Paneer Pizza contains 632 calories.
Is it healthy to eat paneer pizza?
Paneer: Paneer is high in protein and calcium, both of which aid in weight loss. Because paneer is low in carbs and high in protein, it is slowly digested and thus beneficial to diabetics.
Is paneer healthy for the skin?
Paneer, or cottage cheese, is high in selenium, vitamin E, and antioxidants, which help fight free radicals and give you healthier-looking skin.
If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate the recipe and comment how it was 🙂 You can also Sign up for my email newsletter for more delicious vegetarian recipes.
Also Read: Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe