Carrot Soup Recipe: Carrot soup made simple with a recipe that yields a delicious one-pot, creamy and thick soup that you’ll want to make again and again. In addition, the recipe is vegan and gluten-free.A healthy creamy soup recipe made with a carrot mixture that has been blended Carrot soup can be made in a variety of ways, the most common of which are carrot broth or cream-based soup.
Carrot soup is a quick and easy recipe that can be made in minutes. Despite this, it is a healthy soup recipe because it is made with fresh carrots and other vegetables of your choice. Furthermore, it can be easily expanded by adding other vegetables to create a flavor-mixed soup.
Despite the fact that this is a simple and easy soup recipe, there are some tips, variations, and serving suggestions for a perfect carrot soup recipe. First and foremost, and most importantly, I strongly advise using fresh carrots in this soup. Also, if you want a rich and dark-colored soup, peel the carrots before using them. Second, to make it more flavorful, I added vegetables such as potatoes and even onion. However, if you want to make a plain gajar ka soup recipe, you can completely omit the vegetables. Finally, if you want to make broth-style carrot soup, you can skip the blending of boiled vegetables. To make broth style carrot soup, simply season the boiled vegetables with pepper and Italian herbs.
And you can also visit other categories such as:
Carrot Soup Recipe Card:
Carrot Soup Recipe
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 4 carrot (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 potato / aloo (cubed)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups water
- few mint / pudina
- 1/2 tsp pepper (crushed)
- First, heat 2 tbsp oil in a pressure cooker and sauté 2 garlic cloves and 1 inch ginger.
- 1/2 onion should be sautéed for another minute.
- In addition, sauté 4 carrots, 1/4 potatoes, and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Add 2 cups of water and a few mint leaves now.
- Cover and pressure cook for 4 whistles, or until carrot is completely cooked.
- Open the cooker lid and remove the mint leaves once the pressure has been released.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely before transferring the cooked carrot to a blender.
- Without adding any additional water, blend to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the prepared carrot paste, along with any leftover water from the cooked carrot, to a kadai.
- Mix thoroughly, adjusting the consistency as needed.
- 2 minutes, or until the soup thickens
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed pepper, or as needed
- Finally, serve the carrot soup recipe with fresh cream or pepper on top.
- To begin, carrots can be cooked in an open vessel, but it takes longer.
- Adding potato is optional, but it aids in the creation of a creamy texture.
- Additionally, for a richer flavour, add cream just before serving.
- Finally, carrot soup can be kept in the refrigerator for up to a week and enjoyed.
What are the advantages of carrot soup?
- Carrots Have Amazing Health Benefits Heart Disease Prevention: Carrots, when consumed on a regular basis, aid in the reduction of bad cholesterol levels. …
- Lower Blood Pressure: Carrots contain potassium, which helps stimulate blood flow and circulation by relaxing your blood vessels.
- Carrots are high in the antioxidant vitamin C, which helps to boost immunity.
Which plant part is used to make carrot soup?
Green carrot leaves (greens) from the tops of carrots can be added to the dish. Some recipes call for chopped mint leaves. It can be served either hot or cold. Seasonings such as salt, pepper, and nutmeg can be used to season the dish.
What foods go well with soup?
As for what to serve with soup, your choice of side dish will be determined by the type of soup you’re making.
Biscuits, rolls, and bread
- Garlic Bread, Frozen
- Bread with Pull-Apart Cheese.
- Cornbread in a Skillet with Bacon and Cheddar.
- Challah Rolls with a Pull-Apart Center.
- Biscuits from the South.
Is soup used to balance or complement a meal?
Answer: A warm bowl of soup is a healthy way to start your meal. It will soften and warm your stomach before you eat the main course’s heavy foods. Because of the soup’s preparation method, the nutritional value of the broth is preserved even after cooking.
Is it healthy to eat soup every day?
Soup consumption on a regular basis has been linked to a lower body weight. However, there hasn’t been enough research done on the benefits of soup diets for weight loss. Nonetheless, because of the low calorie nature of these eating plans, you will most likely lose weight in the short term.
What are the advantages of eating soup before a heavy meal?
Soup is nutritious, filling, and simple to prepare. But there’s another reason you should include this healthy dish in your diet: it helps you lose weight! Experts say that eating a bowl of low-calorie soup before your meal helps you cut calories and lose weight.
Why is soup served at the beginning of the meal?
Soups, in addition to being tasty, aid in the secretion of digestive juices inside the stomach, which aids in the proper digestion of the main meal that follows. It also soothes a rumbling stomach.
If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate the recipe and comment how it was 🙂 You can also Sign up for my email newsletter for more delicious vegetarian recipes.
Also Read: Tomato Soup Recipe