Avocado Smoothie Recipe: Perhaps one of the healthy and tasty avocado and banana smoothie recipes with dry fruit topping. It is one of the filling smoothie recipes that can be shared for breakfast or lunch in addition to being served as a beverage. The recipe is typically made with a combination of banana and avocado and milk, but it can also be made with ice cream toppings as an avocado milkshake recipe.
Smoothie recipes are not indigenous to Indian cuisine, but they have gained popularity among people of all ages. It is typically made in India with a combination of milk and a variety of tropical fruits. It has, however, been made with other fruits as well, and avocado banana smoothie is one such easy and tasty milk-based beverage recipe.
Smoothie recipes are typically made by combining any required fruit with full cream milk. As a result, it is referred to as a healthy or filling drink snack.The addition of ice cream not only improves the consistency of the beverage but also gives it a nice and creamy flavour. However, combining banana and avocado would achieve the same result because both banana and avocado have the same creamy consistency when blended with milk.
some additional hints, suggestions, and variations to the avocado banana smoothie recipe First and foremost, I made the smoothie with only banana and avocado in this recipe. However, there is no restriction on combining other fruits with these two. Other tropical fruits, such as mango, kiwi, and even grapes, can be substituted. Second, you can make the same recipe into a smooth and creamy beverage by adding ice cream scoops. Ice cream flavours such as vanilla, blackcurrant, and even butterscotch can be added. Finally, the avocado smoothie should be thick like ice cream, so don’t dilute it with more milk. Also, for best results, use full cream milk rather than skim milk.
Avocado Smoothie Recipe
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 banana
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 cup milk (chilled)
!for serving (1 glass):
- 1/4 banana (slice)
- 1 tbsp dry fruits (chopped)
- 1 tsp honey
- firstly, take 1 avocado into a blender
- 1/2 bananas should be added to it. If you prefer, you can increase the amount of banana.
- Add 3 tbsp honey as well. Alternatively, sugar can be used for sweetness.
- Now, add 1 cup chilled milk and blend until the smoothie is smooth.
- If necessary, add more milk to make a smooth smoothie.
- To serve, take a tall glass and place a few banana slices on the wall of the glass.
- Pour in the prepared avocado smoothie.
- Lastly, sprinkle with chopped nuts and drizzle with 1 tsp honey. I used cashews, almonds, and pistachios chopped.
- Finally, serve the avocado smoothie cold.
- To begin, use well-ripened avocado and banana for a silky smooth texture.
- You can also garnish the glass with chopped fruits of your choice.
- Alternatively, if you prefer sweetness, increase the amount of honey.
- Finally, the avocado smoothie recipe is delicious when served chilled.
Also Read: Veg Pizza Recipe